Standard shipping rates allow you to apply a flat-rate shipping fee to all sales made with the Sell Block on your Universe site!
To add a standard shipping rate:
1. Tap Commerce at the bottom of your Dashboard.
2. Tap on Shipping.
3. Tap on Setup under the Standard option.
4. Enter the amount that you want to start charging for shipping. Make sure to tap Set Standard Rate to save your rate!
5. Navigate to a product block within the editor and edit the product.
6. Toggle on Ship this Product.
7. When customers add those items to the cart, they will see the standard shipping rate line at checkout!
⭐️ Standard shipping rates are applied at the order level. This means that regardless of the total cost of an order or the number of items added to a cart, if one or more products in a customers cart have “ship this product” enabled and a standard rate is selected, the shopper will see that single shipping rate applied at checkout.
⭐️ At this time it is not possible to create product-specific shipping rates, charge based on delivery location, or charge based on order weight. If this is something you'd like us to add, please feel free to reach out in the app or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more help? Reach out to our Support Team in the Universe App or via email email@example.com