Please note that for example purposes, we have created a test domain. In this example, you should see your domain in place of gouniverse.space as you go through the guide!
1. Start here at the GoDaddy homepage and click on your domain.
2. Scroll down to click Manage DNS under the Advanced Options section.
3. Click Add inside of the Records section.
4. Select CNAME as the Type, enter www. in the Host field and enter onuniverse.com in the Points to field (1). Click Save (2).
1. Scroll down to and find the Forwarding section and click Add under DOMAIN.
2. In the FORWARD TO section, change http:// to https:// (1) and type in your full domain www.yourdomain.com (2).
3. Leave the FORWARD TYPE as Permanent (301) and leave SETTINGS as Forward only.
4. Click Save
Note: If you're unable to create the WWW record or forward, you'll need to make sure you delete any preexisting WWW CNAME records or @ level A records as they will conflict with your site setup. Some registrars will create "parking page" records with these values whenever you initially purchase the domain.
You're all set! Please note that it might take some time (up to 48 hours) for DNS records to setup, but if you have any questions please reach out to the support team in the app or at email@example.com.