Commerce at Univer.se
Sell Block Basics
- When do my customers receive emails about their order?
- Sell Block: Best Practices for Your Online Store
- Can I set a minimum order price or product quantity?
- I Made An Error On My Order. How Can I Fix It?
- How can I accept Apple Pay for my products?
- Create a Store and Sell Products With the Sell Block
- How do I create a new product?
- How to Collect a Phone Number on Orders
- How do my customers leave an order note?
- What is the quantity picker and how is it used?
- How To Add Product Variations on the Sell Block
- How To Manage Your Product Inventory
Managing Merchant Account
- How do I get notifications for my new orders?
- Why am I unable to edit bank account details?
- How To See What A Customer Ordered
- I Didn't Receive My Payout. How Do I Fix This Error?
- What do receipts look like when using the Sell Block on my site?
- How To Contact Your Customers
- If I were to order multiple of the same item, can each item have a different note?
- Can individual items be shipped/delivered to a seperate address/email?
- Can I add multiple of the same item with different quantities to an order?
- Is there a way to fully clear out a cart, or do you have to individually remove each item?
- If I choose to not add an item to my cart and check it out individually, will the other items remain in my cart after checking out?
- Is there a maximum number that can be added to the Cart using the Sell Block?
- How do I add a free shipping rate?
- How do I edit a standard shipping rate?
- How do I add a standard shipping rate?
- How do I change the return address on a shipping label?
- What do I do if I haven't received an order I placed from a Univer.se Site?
- What should I use to print a Universe Shipping label?
- How do I edit a discount code?
- How do I create a Discount Code?
- How do I see discount codes I created?
- How do I deactivate a discount code?
- How do I reactivate a discount code?
- How do I delete a discount code?
- Dispute process
- What does each dispute status mean?
- How do I locate all of my disputes?
- I received a notification about a dispute. What does this mean?
- Ensuring Your Evidence is Strong Enough To Win a Dispute
- Best Practices to Avoid Receiving Disputes